This course is special for civil engineers and architects who attend or graduate in the field related for construction or wood buildings.
This course will focus on Formwork (shuttering) in concrete construction is used as a mould for a structure in which fresh concrete is poured only to harden subsequently.
Objectives of this course:
The following are what we will learn this course.
- Calculation of different types of roof shuttering.
- calculation and finding quantity of wood shuttering for different types of truss.
- Finding quantity of shuttering for Footing.
- Finding Quantity of Shuttering for Column and Beam.
- Calculation Quantity of Shuttering for Slab.
Who is eligible to attend this course.
The student who willing to attend this course must have the followings.
- Must be civil engineer or architect engineer.
- Must have basic knowledge about wood and its structures.
- Must fill all required related this course.
- Must capable to pay course fee.
- Must accept all rules and regulation have this institute.
After completion this course student will get a certificate.
but student must paid certification and graduation ceremony fees.
|Introduction About Wood Estimation|
|Wood Estimation Assignment .||24 hours|
|Chapter  – Introduction About Cost Estimation Assignment.||150:02|
No Reviews found for this course.